To learn more about analyzing social problems from a systems perspective, have a look at the work of our Social Impact Special Interest Group (short: SISIG, a part of the System Dynamics Society).
Visit my community blog Young Modeler and share your own stories on system dynamics, agents’ behavior and other modeling curiosities. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
To meet me personally and chat over a cup of tea, you can most frequently find me in Austria, Germany and the Netherlands in coworking spaces and at conferences.
I travel a lot for work, studies and conferences, so you will see me at local Impact Hub coworking offices, such as in Amsterdam, Berlin, Lisbon, Boston and Vienna.
Upcoming trips and conferences where you can meet me:
- July 21 – July 25, Albuquerque, New Mexico: International Conference of the System Dynamics Society
- June 27 – July 2, Corvallis, Oregon: Conference of the International Society for the System Sciences
- June 24 – June 26, Vancouver, Canada: Annual Conference of the American Society for Cybernetics
- February 26 – March 2, Frankfurt, Germany: Master Facilitator Program
- February 16, Vienna, Austria: Training ‘Erfolg durch Kooperation’
- February 4-8, The Hague, Netherlands: Social Impact Systems Modeling Conference
- January 27, online webinar: Cooperation in the EU refugee crisis
- January 19, Vienna, Austria: Training ‘Systems Thinking for Social Impact’
- November 16, 2018, Vienna, Austria: Ashoka Visionary Program
- November 15, 2018, Vienna, Austria: Evening workshop ‘Systems Thinking for Social Impact’
- October 20, 2018, Vienna, Austria: TedX Simplexity
- October 15-17, 2018, Brussels, Belgium: 10th congress of the European Union for Systemics (UES2018)
- August 5-11, 2018, Reykjavík, Iceland: The 36th International Conference of the System Dynamics Society
- July 2-3, 2018, Vienna, Austria: Social Impact Camp Austria #01
- May 15-21, 2018, Lisbon, Portugal: YoungModeler Community Meeting
Interested? Contact me now for a chat!
Do you like what I do?
Please consider supporting my work for social change by donating to my crowdfunding page. I will use it to continue my work for social change without having to revert to just any job that will pay the bills. Every contribution counts. Thank you for supporting my mission!